iFixit 64 Bit Driver Kit with Rare GameBits
For all your screwing (and unscrewing) needs
- 64 bits selected based on the data from thousands of repair guides
- Bits to repair cell phones, game consoles, wearables, laptops, desktops, tablets, small appliances, and much more
- Including Pentalobe and Gamebit
For all your screwing (and unscrewing) needsWhen assembling or taking part an electronic item, the main thing needed are the proper tools. And do we have the tools for you! The genius taker-aparters at iFixit have developed this set of drivers based on their most popular manuals. We offer you the set that has a ton of tools without breaking your bank. We call it the iFixit 64 Bit Driver Kit with Rare GameBits. Read on to learn more.
The iFixit 64 Bit Driver Kit with Rare GameBits is perfect for the beginner and the beginner-blossoming-into-awesomehood. It is loaded with all sorts of goodies including a 1/4" adapter so you can use the bits with standard drivers, a flexible shaft extension with magnetic tip (stop giggling), and 64 bits (including the magical Pentalobe and Gamebit). Heck, you can even use the 1/4" adapter as a T-handle for some extra torque! The iFixit 64 Bit Driver Kit with Rare GameBits will make sure you're ready to screw (or unscrew) anything your heart desires.
- iFixit 64 Bit Driver Kit with Rare GameBits
- 64 purpose-driven screwdriver bits selected based on the data from thousands of repair guides (bits to repair cell phones, game consoles, wearables, laptops, desktops, tablets, small appliances, and much more)
- Custom handle with two-zone grip profile provides up to 8.5 N-m of torque
- Specially-designed case conveniently holds and displays all the contents in high-density foam
- The lid of the case features an integrated sorting tray
- 1/4" to 4 mm Driver Adapter
- 150mm flex extension
- Magnetized driver handle
- Case and lid with sorting tray
- 4 mm screwdriver bits
- Phillips - 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead - 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Torx - T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security - TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe - P2, P5, P6
- JIS - J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex - 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- Tri-point - Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut Driver - 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 mm
- Square - 0, 1, 2
- Gamebit - 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Spanner - 4, 6, 8
- Triangle - 2, 3 mm
- SIM Eject Bit
- Materials: 6150 steel bits with anodized aluminum driver
- Dimensions: 7" tall x 5" wide x 1 1/2" deep ABS case
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Note: We used to sell a 54 bit version of this, but we like the 64 bit version because 1) it's 10 more bits and 2) it's divisible by 8.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about iFixit 64 Bit Driver Kit with Rare GameBits or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.