Super Mario Bros Question Block Lamp
- Push down on the top to turn on and off
- Officially-licensed Nintendo lamp with authentic sounds
- Powered by micro-USB cable or batteries
Ba-Ding! Ba-Ding!Is there anything more satisfying than booping a Question Block? You boop it, the "ba-ding" sound plays, and something good comes out. Ahhh... will it be a Super Mushroom, Tanooki Suit, Fire Flower, Cape Feather, or will it be the all-powerful Super Star? The best way to find out: boop it.
This totally-boopable Super Mario Bros. Question Block Lamp also gives you something when you boop it: light! Boop down on the top (a gentle ground pound, if you will), and the lamp turns on, giving off a soft glow. Boop it again to turn it off! Each time you boop it, it will give off that authentic classic 8-bit "ba-ding!" sound that we all love. Or, you can toggle the sound off for silent use. Power it with the included micro-USB cable or insert batteries for wireless use - perfect for decorating your World 1-1!
- Super Mario Bros. Question Block Lamp
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Lamp modeled after the ? Block lights up when you press down on the top
- Includes authentic 8-bit "ba-ding!" sound effect when you press it on or off
- Sound effect can be toggled on or off with a switch on the base
- Raised "?"s on the sides help bring the 2D object into the 3rd dimension
- USB Input: 5V DC 500mAh
- Batteries: 3 AAs (not included) or use the included micro-USB cable
- Dimensions: Approximately 7" x 7" x 7"
- Ages 8+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Super Mario Bros Question Block Lamp or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.