Star Trek Five Year Mission
Cooperative without the Borg
- Solve Star Trek problems cooperatively
- Play on the original Enterprise or the Enterprise-D
- And corresponding crew
Or, well, you know, it WAS Yar. You might have let her die.
Point is, now you can prove that you and your merry band of 3-7 shipmates (total) can handle interstellar emergencies in the game Star Trek Five Year Mission. You get to choose whether your emergencies are of the TOS or TNG variety and get the appropriate ship and crew members to go with that decision. You choose a difficulty level and get a corresponding set of goals. You're going to have to deal with blue, yellow, and red alerts, while keeping your crew and ship safe. It would be basically impossible for a mere mortal, but your training at Starfleet Academy has prepared you for this. We believe in you.
- Star Trek Five Year Mission
- Officially-licensed Star Trek product
- Play on the original Enterprise with her crew or the Enterprise-D with her crew
- For 3-7 players
- Ages 10+
- Play time: 45 minutes
- Mechanic: Co-operative Play, Dice Rolling, Variable Player Powers
- 1 double-sided Enterprise mat
- 7 double-sided crew mats
- 3 decks of alert cards
- 24 blue
- 24 yellow
- 24 red
- 35 6-sided dice
- 14 red
- 14 blue
- 7 yellow
- 1 sand timer
- 1 damage marker
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 5 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Five Year Mission or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.