Arkham Horror Goes Global
- Travel the world to prevent the rise of an Ancient One
- Cooperative Lovecraftian horror game
- For 1 to 8 players
Arkham Horror Goes GlobalTogether with your friends, you must find a way to stop the ancient evil that is stirring. Travel the world, fight foul monsters, endure brutal encounters, and solve obscure otherworldly mysteries - all to push back the gathering mayhem that threatens to overwhelm humanity. Do you and your colleagues have the courage to prevent global destruction?
A cooperative game that takes the fight against Lovecraftian Ancient Ones from Arkham, Massachusetts and expands it across the world. It's the perfect adventure for Arkham Horror veterans and newcomers alike. With twelve unique investigators, two hundred-fifty tokens, and over three hundred cards, Eldritch Horror presents an epic, world-spanning adventure with each and every game.
- Eldritch Horror
- Cooperative global fight against the Ancients Ones from the makers of Arkham Horror
- For 1-8 players
- Ages 14+
- Playtime: 2-4 hours
- Mechanics: Cooperative play, dice rolling, point-to-point movement, variable player powers
- 1 Game Board
- 1 Reference Guide
- 12 Investigator Sheets w/ Matching Tokens & Stands
- 4 Ancient One Sheets
- 51 Mythos Cards (21 yellow, 18 green and 12 blue)
- 16 Mystery Cards (4 backs, 4 each)
- 14 Artifact Cards
- 40 Asset Cards
- 36 Condition Cards
- 20 Spell Cards
- 4 Reference Cards
- 122 Encounter Cards
- 245 Tokens
- 4 Dice
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Eldritch Horror or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.