The Manga Guide to the Universe
Expand your universe
- Learn along with Kanna, Kanta, Yamane, and Gloria
- All sorts of facts about the universe
- Understand more about cosmic background radiation, dark matter, cosmic expansion, and the Big Bang itself
Expand your universeLet's face it, the universe is huge. It's downright astronomical. So how are you going to cram all the information people know or theorize about it into your tiny, little, tiny brain (in comparison with the universe as a whole, that is)? Well, you could buy about a bajillion books and spend forever.
Or you could pick up a copy of The Manga Guide to the Universe. Combining comic book storytelling and short sections of pure text explanation, it presents some complex ideas of astrophysics in ways that are simple to understand, including cosmic background radiation, dark matter, cosmic expansion, and the Big Bang itself.
- Author: Kenji Ishikawa, Kiyoshi Kawabata, and Verte Corp.
- Publisher: No Starch Press
- ISBN: 9781593272678
- Pages: 256
- Cover: Paperback
- Year: 2011
- Edition: 1st
- Genre: Comics
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Manga Guide to the Universe or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.