Learn to Program with Minecraft
More coding - less tree punching
- Kids learn how to code while optimizing their favorite game
- An effective teaching tool
- Recommended for kids grades 5 and up
More coding - less tree punchingKids learn through play. That's one of the reasons we love Minecraft to start with, but this book teaches them the basics of Python (and programming in general) while they also learn to customize Minecraft beyond the basics. The book teaches you to write programs that:
- Take you on an automated teleportation tour around your Minecraft world
- Build massive monuments, pyramids, forests, and more in a snap!
- Make secret passageways that open when you activate a hidden switch
- Create a spooky ghost town that vanishes and reappears elsewhere
- Show exactly where to dig for rare blocks
- Cast a spell so that a cascade of flowers (or dynamite if you’re daring!) follows your every move
- Make mischief with dastardly lava traps and watery curses that cause huge floods
- Author: Craig Richardson
- Publisher: No Starch Press
- ISBN: 9781593276706
- Pages: 296
- Year: 2016
- Genre: DIY
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Learn to Program with Minecraft or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.