Mass Effect N7 Bikini
- Fully-lined adjustable string bikini with removable cups
- Black with red and white N7 details
- Fem-Shep is best Shep
Shepard-Approved BeachwearWhile playing through the first game, did you notice that the location of Saren's base seemed a little... extra beachy and lush? That's because the planet Virmire was originally intended to be an island paradise in the game, based on the Thai Phi Phi Islands. It's really a shame that the Normandy team storms in wearing full battle armor - sure, there's a whole nice "storming beaches" and "Normandy" symmetry there, but it just looks like the perfect place for a relaxing dip instead of a battle.
After things have calmed down a bit and Saren is out of the picture, bring your crew back to the beautiful beaches of Virmire for some relaxing downtime. You'll need to bring your swimsuit, of course, and what better than an official N7 bikini? Fully-lined, black with red and white N7 details, and adjustable red straps: this is bound to become your favorite swimwear in the galaxy. After all, you've accomplished so much - isn't it time to go somewhere sunny, sit on the beach, and collect seashells?
- Mass Effect N7 Bikini
- Officially-licensed Mass Effect merchandise
- Adjustable string two-piece swimsuit
- Black bikini with red strings, red and white N7 details
- Fully-lined fabric throughout, removable pads
- Soft strings for adjusting the fit
- Materials: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry.
- Cup Sizes:
- Sizes XS/S/M = A/B Cup
- Sizes L/XL = B/C Cup
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mass Effect N7 Bikini or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.