Spiders not included
- Makes any Halloween party more fun!
- Sprays 1.5 pounds of webbing an hour
- Hooks up to most shop vacs
Spiders not includedThe week before Halloween spooky-time professionals are often putting the final touches on their haunted houses. Ghosts hanging from the trees? Check! Pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns galore? Check! Spooky music playing? Check! Bowl of candy to give to kids after scaring them? Check! The only thing missing from most scary scenes are realistic spider webs.
Some people may choose to not clean their houses for months and have cobwebs galore, but for those of us who keep a clean house, we need a dependable way to create realistic webs (preferably one that doesn't involve spiders), and the Webcaster Gun & Refills are it! The Webcaster Gun (looks like a hot glue gun on steroids) hooks up to the blower port of any shop vac with a 1.25" hose and sprays creepy crawly cobwebs all over your haunted house.
- Webcaster Gun & Refills
- Innovative products lets you decorate inside and out with cobwebs
- Great for anyone with a love of Halloween or spooky parties
- Sprays about 1.5 pounds of webbing per hour
- Hook up the gun to any shop vacuum with a 1.25" hose
- Webcaster ships with 1 stick
- Refill packs include 20 sticks
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Webcaster Gun or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.