Star Wars Space Bikini
This Is the Bikini You're Looking For
- Fully-lined adjustable string bikini with removable cups
- Watercolor art of a TIE fighter and X-wing dogfight
- Much more comfortable than Leia's
This Is the Bikini You're Looking ForFor residents of the galaxy far, far away, whether or not you know how to swim depends on the type of planet you grew up on. Padmé, a native of the Earth-like Naboo, naturally spent her summers swimming about in local lakes. Anakin, spending his childhood on waterless Tatooine... not much of a swimmer, that one. And growing up around all that sand, he's not really a "beach guy," either. Sand: put it on the list of "Skywalker pet peeves."
Whether you're swimming the lakes of Naboo, lounging poolside at one of fashionable pools on Coruscant, or soaking up the rays of the twin suns on Tatooine (with double sunscreen on, of course), a Star Wars Space Bikini suits any occasion. With its subtle design - a digital print of a watercolor depiction of the X-wings and TIE fighters engaged in a dogfight - you won't be broadcasting to the entire galaxy that you're wearing a Star Wars bikini, but eagle-eyed Jedi that you let through your force field will pick up on it.
- Star Wars Space Bikini
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Adjustable string two-piece swimsuit
- Digitally printed artwork features a watercolor space dogfight
- Fully-lined fabric throughout with removable bust padding
- Soft strings for adjusting the fit
- Materials: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry.
- Cup Sizes:
- Sizes XS/S/M = A/B Cup
- Sizes L/XL = B/C Cup
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Space Bikini or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.