Fire UP™ Charcoal Starter Wand
- Ignites with the magic of really, really hot air
- For lump charcoal, briquettes, wood chips and pellets
- Built-in kickstand for safe cool-down
Incendio Carbones!When the merchant monkey brought in this magic wand to show the rest of the ThinkGeek monkeys, we had questions: "What's this do?" "Can I touch it?" "Can I eat it?" The wise merchant monkey told us: "It heats things up with really, really hot air!" "Only if you're careful." "No, please don't eat it. You can't eat everything." The ThinkGeek monkeys were all impressed: we love heating things up with really, really hot air - especially heating things up so that we can eat things. Not it. We promise, merchant monkey.
Finally, an environmentally-friendly way to ignite things (like charcoal, wood chips, or wood pellets) without using any lighter fluid! With two simple switches that any responsible monkey can use: the first one will ignite briquettes or kindling, and the second switch blows a stream of hot air to fan the flames quickly. And for extra monkey safety, there's a built-in kickstand to prop the hot wand up off of surfaces. It works like magic and gets us our grilled dinner faster? Monkey approved! Somebody get us a Bananas Foster.
- Fire UP™ Charcoal Starter Wand
- Heats things up with really, really hot air!
- For use with briquettes or lump charcoal, or wood chips/chunks/pellets
- No lighter fluid required
- Adjustable tip for getting just the right angle
- Built-in kickstand for keeping the hot end off surfaces
- Removable tip for compact storage
- Plugs into a grounded 120V electrical outlet
- Materials: Steel and plastic
- Care Instructions: Store indoors when not in use
- Dimensions: approximately 18" x 3" x 3"
- This product doesn't have any specific age warnings, but it's a fire-starting device - not for young geeklings!
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fire UP™ Charcoal Starter Wand or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.