Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet String Lights
Bulbs Are No Good to Me Dead
- 10 Boba Fett helmets over incandescent light bulbs
- Stackable plugs so you can plug in multiple strands
- Over 11 feet long, for indoor/outdoor use
Bulbs Are No Good to Me DeadYou've simply got to get this guy for your holiday party. What? Just because the Mandalorian helmet gives him a sort of stern look at all times, doesn't mean that Boba Fett can't tear it up with a little eggnog and enjoy the festivities. After all, he's a routine attendee on Jabba's party barge, and he's already dressed in green and red. Trust us, this is the bounty hunter your holiday party is looking for!
Get a set of 10 lighted Boba Fett helmets to string up on your tree, your wall, around your patio, or around the edge of your favorite piece of carbonite artwork. (Okay, maybe that last one is a step too far, even for a bounty hunter.) Comes with four replacement bulbs and a spare fuse, because we know that bulbs are no good to you dead.
- Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet String Lights
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- 10-light string of indoor/outdoor novelty lights featuring Boba Fett's helmet
- Incandescent bulbs
- 12V 0.08A, with fused stackable two-pronged plug
- UL listed for indoor or outdoor use
- Each Figure: approximately 2 1/4"
- 30" lead wire
- 11 1/2" spacing between Fetts
- 11.3' overall length
- Includes 4 replacement bulbs, 1 spare fuse
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet String Lights or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.