Star Wars Boba Fett Nutcracker
- 10 inches tall (a little short for a Bounty Hunter)
- Willing to shoot the nut, if necessary
- Silently judges your holiday cooking
No Disintegrations.He listens to your howls as you try to crack the pecans yourself. He knows that nut is worth nothing to you damaged. He knows that eventually you will run out of patience with lesser hull-cracking technologies.
So he waits, quietly, until his expertise is needed.
The Star Wars Boba Fett Nutcracker pays a homage to everyone's favorite bounty hunter. Boba Fett never flinched in the face of Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, or even the mighty Sarlaac. While Fett fans curse the invention of the jetpack, we can take comfort in making his nutcracker clone a part of our holiday collection.
And then we can wait... because we have to find out how he escaped the slow digestion that was supposed to last a thousand years.
- Star Wars Boba Fett Nutcracker
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A Kurt Adler creation
- Perfect gift for the nutcracker collector who prefers jetpacks to ballet
- Materials: Wood, wood composite, metal, acrylic
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.3" x 4.5"
- Shipping Weight: 1.72 lbs.
- Ages 3+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Boba Fett Nutcracker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.