Star Wars R2-D2 Nutcracker
May the Nuts be with you
- Use the Force to crack open nuts
- R2-D2 nutcracker for Star Wars fans
- Just one more service a good astromech provides
May the Nuts be with youThere's a raging debate out there about whether nuts are good for you or bad for you. On the good for you side: unsaturated fats, Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, Vitamin E, plant sterols, L-arginine. On the bad for you side: up to 80% fat, high calories. Eating nuts is like playing with The Force: it's good for you until you go overboard.
This holiday season, you can crack open some nuts with the help of The Force. And by "The Force," we mean this cool wooden nutcracker. We can't act surprised that R2 can crack nuts. Little guy has a holoprojector, a fusion cutter, a hidden lightsaber compartment with ejector. Nutcracker is just one of many services he offers.
- Star Wars R2-D2 Nutcracker
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Looks great by your fireplace
- Use The Force (aka a lever)
- Sits on a little base that identifies it as R2-D2 from Star Wars for your seriously confused friends
- Materials: Wood
- Dimensions: 7" tall x 4 1/2" wide x 4" deep
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars R2-D2 Nutcracker or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.