Quark Smart QAL-X - App-Enabled EDC Flashlight
Nobody puts flashlight in a corner
- Choose between 1 and 350 lumens
- Check current battery life and remaining runtime, configure modes, and set proximity alarms via an app
- 8 output modes (accessible via the side switch if you don't use the app)
Nobody puts flashlight in a cornerYour average flashlight leads a sad existence. Maybe it gets used for a super-fun camping trip, out in the fresh air, doing what it was born to do, living life to the fullest. But when it gets home, it gets shoved into the back corner of the junk drawer where its life force drains as it cries softly, trying not to disturb the massive paperclip chain or the ancient cell phone. Ever wonder why your flashlight is always out of batteries? It's because you didn't love it, and it cried itself to death. True story.
Your Quark Smart QAL-X - App Enabled EDC Flashlight will never get put in the corner. For starters, it's small enough to carry in your pocket. But also with its proximity alarms, it can tell you when you've accidentally left it in the corner. Yep. This flashlight is smart. It uses Bluetooth® LE to connect to your iOS device which allows you to check the current battery life and remaining runtime, configure its modes, and set proximity alarms. With up to 350 lumens of brightness and eight different output modes, it didn't sacrifice any of its flashlightness to become smart, either. Check out all its stats below.
Note: The manufacturer is working on an Android version of the app, but we think it's safer if you only count on being able to pair with iOS devices for now.
- Quark Smart QAL-X - App Enabled EDC Flashlight
- Free iOS app compatible with the iPhone 6+, iPad 2+, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini 2 & 4
- Uses Bluetooth® LE to connect to your device (if you so desire - all functions are also accessible on the flashlight itself)
- App allows user to check the current battery life and remaining runtime, configure the modes, and set proximity alarms
- Bulb: CREE XM-L2
- Max Lumens: 350
- Min Lumens: 1
- Spot Beam: Angle: 29.2 Degrees / Diameter at 3 meters: 780 mm
- Flood Beam: Angle: 62.8 Degree / Diameter at 3 meters: 3.7 meters
- Voltage Range: 2V-4.2V
- Eight output modes (all of which are accessible via the side switch if you don't use the app)
- Features both current regulation and reverse-polarity protection
- Materials: Type-III hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body and aluminum bezel with optical-grade glass lens with a sapphire and antireflective coating
- Batteries: CR123A (included)
- Will also run off a rechargeable RCR123 (16340)
- Longest Runtime: 15 days (at 1 lumen)
- Shortest Runtime: 1.5 hours (at 350 lumens)
- Various Runtimes:
- Strobe: 3 hours
- S.O.S.: 5 hours
- Low Output: 10 lumens, 18 hours
- Medium Output: 100 lumens, 3 hours
- Beacon (High): 10 hours
- Beacon (Low): 30 hours
- Dimensions: 3.43" long x 0.86" diameter
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Includes flashlight, battery, lanyard, split ring for keychain attachment, spare o-ring, holster, and finger-grip
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Quark Smart QAL-X - App-Enabled EDC Flashlight or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.