Star Wars BB-8 Architectural Desk Lamp
Worth more than a measly 60 portions
- Have your room lit by one of your favorite droids!
- We promise the lamp will not roll away
- Beep and boop noises not included
What if Rey actually sold off BB-8 for all those portions in the beginning of Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Once he stopped working, we are willing to bet his scraps would be repurposed, quite possibly into a fancy lamp. You can't just let an investment like that rust in a junk heap!
Keep one of your favorite astromech droids right on your desk! Both sizes of BB-8 Architectural Desk Lamp are positionable and adjustable so he can shed light in all sorts of ways. Don't expect a lighter to randomly appear when you give it a thumbs up, though.
- BB-8 Architectural Desk Lamp
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Choose Large or Small
- Dimensions: 25.5" tall x 7.8" base diameter
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Uses 40w max incandescent Type A bulb or 13w max compact fluorescent (not included)
- Dimensions: 16" tall x 5.5" base diameter
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Uses 25 watt max E12 Type B Bulb
- 60" long cord with in-line on/off switch and 2-blade Type A polarized plug
- Input: 120V 60Hz AC only
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars BB-8 Architectural Desk Lamp or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.