Hogwarts Reversible Knit Scarf
- Reversible scarf to match multiple outfits
- Long length for neck wrapping up
- Keeps you warm during cold Quidditch matches
Hogwarts Pride!It is hard to believe that the first Harry Potter book was published almost 20 years ago in 1997. If you think back to what was going on in your closet under the stairs then you may have had some tube tops, or low-rise jeans, some flannel shirts, carpenter jeans, or platform sneakers. Enough awful trends to make your wish for an invisibility cloak to hide them all.
One thing that still hasn't gone out of fashion from the 90s though (whether it's the 1990s or the 1790s) is a good old-fashioned scarf. Invest in a classic fashion item with this Hogwarts Reversible Knit Scarf. The scarf features the Hogwarts school name in black with a gray background on one side, and in white with a black background on the other, as well as maroon, yellow, green, and blue tassels.
- Hogwarts Reversible Knit Scarf
- Officially-licensed Warner Brothers Harry Potter merchandise
- Thick, fluffy scarf will keep your warm during cold Quidditch matches
- Materials: 100% acrylic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash. Line dry.
- Dimensions: 70" long including fringe
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Hogwarts Reversible Knit Scarf or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.