Antique Copper Cuff
Cuff of Victorian Stuff
- Steampunk geared cuff for your arm
- Brass cuff features zinc alloy Victorian details
- Wear it round your wrist or higher up on your arm
Cuff of Victorian StuffYour companion returns to the bench where you have been waiting, appearing to be quite out of breath. "I... couldn't get in," your companion pants, while hunching over to lean on the back of the bench for support. After a moment of breath-catching, your companion inquires to you, "I thought 'Buck Cabbie' was the passphrase?"
You think for a moment. Had you missed something? Why would The Establishment deny your companion entry if the passphrase was correct? Suddenly, it occurs to you. Without a word, you fold your newspaper up on the bench and proceed swiftly to the locked door on the cobblestone path. After you tap three times, the wicket slides open to reveal a pair of stern, silent eyes. "Buck Cabbie," you say, and hold up your arm to the wicket opening, revealing the design on your brass cuff. The door creaks open, and you wave your companion to enter ahead of you.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item contains nickel.
- Antique Copper Cuff
- Brass cuff with gear and Victorian flair details
- Perfect for cosplay or adding steampunk flair to any outfit
- Materials: Brass cuff with zinc alloy decoration
- Dimensions: 2 3/4" tall at the largest point
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Antique Copper Cuff or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.