Hallmark Keepsake Star Trek Tabletop 50th Anniversary Ornament
Dammit, Jim! I'm a Doctor, Not an Ornament!
- Lights up and plays dialogue from ST:TOS
- Celebrates Star Trek's 50th anniversary
- Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
Dammit, Jim! I'm a Doctor, Not an Ornament!A perfect tabletop decoration to commemorate the original Star Trek series, this scene depicts Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, and Dr. McCoy, casually sitting in and standing around the captain's chair as they often did at the end of an episode. Press the ornament's button and the scene will illuminate and play dialogue from the show.
This Hallmark Gold Crown Keepsake Ornament is dated 2016 to celebrate Star Trek's 50th Anniversary and uses Magic Light and Sound. Which is very similar to the light and sound we get from physics every day, only trademarkable because it involves pixie dust. Or something.
- Star Trek Tabletop 50th Anniversary Ornament
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Press the button to illuminate the scene and hear dialogue from Star Trek: The Original Series
- Great for collectors of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments and fans of Star Trek
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries required (not included)
- Dimensions: 7.4" W x 5.7" H x 4.6" D
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Hallmark Keepsake Star Trek Tabletop 50th Anniversary Ornament or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.