Poke poke poke
- 3" stainless steel blade
- Flipper style blade release
- Pre-drilled holes allow users to change which way the knife carries
The Kershaw Showtime is an elegantly-designed stainless steel, flipper release blade. The blade is a two-toned finish of black-oxide and a satin polish. Overall length of 6.75" includes a blade length of 3". You may be thinking to yourself, "Hey, ThinkGeek, this all sounds great, but I'm a lefty. Will this be sub-optimal for me?" To which we say, nay! Kershaw has pre-drilled holes for flipping around the blade and allowing for our left-handed friends to experience this wonderful knife to its fullest potential.
- Kershaw Showtime
- Two-tone finish of black-oxide on the grinds and satin-polish on the flats
- Contoured handle for grip
- Built-in flip opening
- Frame lock for secure storage and lock up
- Pocket clip is reversible for left or right-handed carry
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Overall length: 6.75"
- Blade length: 3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Kershaw Showtime or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.