Kaiju LED Key Ring
Oh no, they say he's got to go
- Mouth lights up when you squeeze his tummy
- Attaches via a ball chain to your key ring
- Or wherever you happen to need a tiny kaiju
Oh no, they say he's got to goThere's something appealing about a fierce kaiju shrunk down to tiny size. This one in particular shoots beams of light from his mouth rather than an atomic breath ray. Buy a few and battle with your friends for domination over mini-Tokyo. Pew pew pew!
But this kaiju's real job is to defend your keys from other kaiju and any roaming mechs. And that he does with panache. After all, who's going to mess with your keys with this little guy attached? At the same time, he provides some guiding light since he knows the limitations of human eyesight in the dark. Good kaiju.
- Kaiju LED Key Ring
- Mouth lights up when you squeeze his tummy like maybe he swallowed a nuclear power plant
- Attaches via a ball chain to your key ring (or wherever you happen to need a tiny kaiju
- Great for lovers of Japanese monster movies
- Batteries: 2 LR41/AG3 button cell batteries (included & replaceable)
- Dimensions: 2 1/4" tall x 1" wide x 1 1/2" deep
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Kaiju LED Key Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.