Bravo Audio V2 Tube Amplifier
Steampunk Silicon Valley Medley
- Perfect entry-point for rich, warm tube amplifier sound
- Removable tube and open case design
- For high-impedance headphones up to 600 Ohms
Steampunk Silicon Valley MedleyDon't be fooled by this little amp with all its parts exposed: this is a powerful Class A tube amp that's ready to knock your socks off with a warmer, richer sound than those transistor-y amps can give you. If you've heard about the natural, sweet sound of tube amps and been wanting to try it for yourself, the Bravo Audio V2 is the perfect entry point.
Designed for high-impedance headphones up to 600 Ohms, and miniaturized to just 3.1 inches square and 1.7 inches tall. With an open case design and a removable Shu Guang 12AU7 tube, it's a hacker/maker/DIY dream and a great amp to try your hand at tube rolling (swapping tubes to play with the sound). It's a pure Class A tube amp, too - not a integrated-circuit op-amp in sight!
- Bravo Audio V2 Tube Amplifier
- Class A tube amp designed for high-impedance headphones up to 600 Ohms
- Perfect for audiophiles looking for richer, more natural headphone sound
- Pure Class A tube amp; no IC op-amps
- Removable Shu Guang 12AU7 tube
- Open case design
- Power: 24V DC (adapter included)
- Input Sensitivity: 100mV
- Input Impedance: 100K Ohm
- Output Impedance: 20~600 Ohm
- Gain: 30dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 KHz +/- 0.25dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Dynamic Range: 84.6dBA (300 ohm) - 89.8dBA (33 ohm)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.016% (300 ohm) - 0.45% (33 ohm)
- Inputs: Stereo RCA and Stereo 3.5mm
- Output: Stereo 6.35mm (and included 3.5mm adapter)
- Dimensions: approximately 3" long x 3" wide x 1 3/4" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Bravo Audio V2 Tube Amplifier or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.