Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amplifier
Tubular Audio, Dudes
- Warm, natural tube sound in a little blue amp
- For high-impedance headphones up to 600 Ohms
- Pure Class A tube amp, no integrated-circuit op-amps
Tubular Audio, DudesThe rise of the transistor in the 1950s pushed out poor ol' vacuum tubes from common use, and it's rare to even find any of these glorious glass tubes still in use today. That is, unless you know where to look - and where to listen - for warmer, richer sounds with a steampunk-meets-modern aesthetic.
Meet the Bravo Audio Ocean, a sweet little tube amplifier designed for high-impedance headphones, encased in a beautiful blue aluminum shell. It's a pure Class A tube amp; no integrated-circuit op-amps in here (eat it, transistors!). And it will save you the hassle of carrying adapters: this little guy has both stereo RCA and 3.5mm inputs built in, as well as 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone jacks. You'll get powerful, more natural sound for any headphones you plug into the Ocean.
- Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amplifier
- Class A tube amp designed for high-impedance headphones up to 600 Ohms
- Perfect for audiophiles looking for richer, more natural headphone sound
- Pure Class A tube amp; no IC op-amps
- Shu Guang 12AU7 tube
- Blue aluminum casing
- Power: 24V DC (adapter included)
- Input Sensitivity: 100mV
- Input Impedance: 100K Ohm
- Output Impedance: 20~600 Ohm
- Gain: 30dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 KHz +/- 0.25dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Dynamic Range: 84.6dBA (300 ohm) - 89.8dBA (33 ohm)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.016% (300 ohm) - 0.45% (33 ohm)
- Inputs: Stereo RCA and Stereo 3.5mm
- Outputs: Stereo 6.35mm and Stereo 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" long x 3 1/4" wide x 3" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amplifier or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.