The Walking Dead Eeny Meeny Miny Moe Lounge Pants
Are you feeling lucky?
- Features The Walking Dead logo and Lucille
- You'd better order two pairs
- After all, from here on out, half your stuff is Negan's
Are you feeling lucky?There has never been a more terrifying round of Eeny Meeny Miny Moe as the one featured at the end of The Walking Dead's season 6 cliffhanger/season 7 opener. Negan is waving his big bad bat Lucille around in the faces of all our favorite characters, threatening to use the random children's counting rhyme as a way of determining whose head he is going to bash in.
If the scene was so tense that it had you wetting your pants, we've got the perfect replacement for you. Curl up on the couch to find out what happens next in this pair of comfortable cotton/poly blend The Walking Dead Eeny Meeny Miny Moe Lounge Pants.
- The Walking Dead Eeny Meeny Miny Moe Lounge Pants
- Officially-licensed AMC's The Walking Dead merchandise
- Black lounge pants feature The Walking Dead logo and a bloodied-up Lucille
- A great gift for any couch potato and The Walking Dead fan
- External drawstring on elastic waist
- Materials: 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
Sizing Table (Please note measurements below are waist sizes, not fabric measurements. Choose the corresponding size for your waist.)
|Waist||32 in.||34 in.||36 in.||39 in.||42 in.||45 in.|
|Length (outseam)||42 in.||42 1/2 in.||43 in.||44 in.||45 in.||46 in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Walking Dead Eeny Meeny Miny Moe Lounge Pants or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.