Bruce Wayne Smoking Jacket Robe - Exclusive
This jacket is smoking
- One side is Bruce Wayne; the reverse is Batman
- With a hood equipped with ears and eye holes, because crime never sleeps
- A DC Comics x Underboss creation; a ThinkGeek & GameStop exclusive
This jacket is smokingWhen we first learned Batman's origin story, way back in Detective Comics No. 33 in 1939 - in fact, when we witnessed him selecting his name - Bruce Wayne was wearing a smoking jacket. And Adam West's marvelous Bruce Wayne feels right at home in one. But it doesn't end there. There's one on the title splash page for "The Broken Bat" Knightfall storyline. Christian Bale's Dark Knight wears one. Even LEGO Batman.
Whether you're a wealthy socialite or just a fan, you should feel right at home in this Bruce Wayne & Batman Reversible Lounge Jacket. We think he would. The Bruce Wayne side is a quilted polyester that feels like velvet. The Wayne Enterprises logo is embroidered in gold thread across the back, and there's an elegant scrolled BW monogram on the front. The Batman side has a sleek satin finish with the logo embroidered on the back and a hood complete with ears and eye holes, in case you have to jump out of bed to stop evil-doers. Because crime never sleeps.
- Bruce Wayne & Batman Reversible Smoking Jacket Robe
- Officially-licensed Batman merchandise
- A combined ThinkGeek & GameStop exclusive
- A DC Comics x Underboss creation
- One side is Bruce Wayne with monogram and gold Wayne Enterprises logo
- The reverse is Batman with a hood that has ears and eye holes
- Hood cleverly hides under the collar with an elastic and button system when you're Bruce Wayne to preserve your secret identity
- Perfect for enjoying your brandy and cigars
- Also great for a day on the couch streaming Batman: The Animated Series
- Front pocket, cuffs, and removable satin belt
- Materials: Polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Bruce Wayne Smoking Jacket Robe - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.