Zelda Shield Mug
Press Z to Defend Against Thirst
- Shaped like the Hylian Shield from Ocarina of Time
- Defend your morning coffee from Fire Keese
- 4 1/2 inches tall, holds 12 ounces
Press Z to Defend Against ThirstHey! Wake up! There's hero's work to be done out in Hyrule today: Anju over in Kakariko Village has lost track of her Cuccos again, and next door on Death Mountain there is definitely something going on, because those clouds just do not look right. Hey! Listen! You've got to get out to Zora's Domain today, too - King Zora said something about his daughter and a fish? Might have gotten the message wrong on that one, but it seemed important. Look! Are you even paying attention, Link?
Navi really shouldn't start in with all of her pestering about the to-do list until after Link has had his morning pick-me-up potion. And when the Hero of Time pours himself a cup of that special brew, he doesn't pour it into any old Deku mug (those tend to catch fire when you put hot liquid in them). He reaches for the mug shaped just like his favorite shield to hold up to 12 liquid ounces of whatever-makes-Navi's-voice-bearable. And unlike Link, you don't have to dig up this Hylian Shield from a graveyard. (Link, we really hope you washed your mug well before you used it.)
- Zelda Shield Mug
- Officially-licensed Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Ocarina of Time Hylian Shield design on the front
- Rivet details on the handle
- Legend of Zelda logo on the rounded back
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use
- So you'll have to hand wash, just like Link would
- Dimensions: approximately 4 1/2" tall
- Ages 13+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Zelda Shield Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.