Weeping Angel Relief Mug
Sip carefully, and don't blink
- Don't look away, and drink fast before they zap you
- Holds 12 oz. of any hot or cold drink you dare pour in
- This is one time we recommend you drink coffee through a staw
Sip carefully, and don't blinkThe Doctor claims that the Weeping Angels are the only psychopaths in the universe that will kill you nicely. And we'll take his word for it - he's been around. Apparently it's because they just zap you into the past, and eat the potential energy of all the life you would have lived in the present... had they not, you know, zapped you to the past. Insert ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimeyness here.
We think that if the Weeping Angels were really going to kill you nicely, they'd at least give you a mug of tea first. Or coffee. Yeah... we'll take coffee, especially on our dying day. Unless, of course, that particular Weeping Angel actually WAS a mug of coffee, or on one. Talk about a logistical nightmare. Can you imagine trying to keep your eye on a scowling Angel while lifting it up to take a sip? You can attempt it yourself the Weeping Angel Relief Mug. Made of durable ceramic, this mug holds 12 ounces of any hot or cold beverage and features a multidimensional (and very angry) Weeping Angel face on each side. The faces are so detailed that they seem to come right out of the mug at you, which would be a deterrent... except nothing gets between us and coffee. Java is the potential energy that keeps us going.
- Weeping Angel Relief Mug
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Capacity: Holds 12 oz. of liquid. Hot, cold, room temperature - whatever quenches your thirst.
- Fill it with caffeine to keep your eyes open
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only.
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe. Or safe to look away from, really.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Weeping Angel Relief Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.