Naruto Ninja Essentials 5-pack Socks
Jutsu for Your Feet
- 5 different Naruto Shippuden designs
- Low cut to hide ninja-like inside your shoes
- Jutsu not actually included
Jutsu for Your FeetOkay, Naruto doesn't actually wear socks. No one in that universe seems to, actually. Sandals are a pretty big thing among ninjas and villagers alike. It could be rooted in ninja tradition, but maybe it's just that no one in that universe ever invented socks. Or maybe the pedicure industry is really strong there, with salons next to every ramen stand. Or, it could be that Masashi Kishimoto just really likes drawing feet.
Should you choose to cover up your own toes, you can do so without sacrificing any shinobi style, with this 5-pack of Naruto-themed socks. Each pair of low-cut socks features a different design: Naruto's orange jacket design, kunai and shurikens on grey, red on black Akatsuki clouds, missing-nin symbols on black, and Naruto himself on black. Each one has the Naruto Shippuden logo on the bottom, so you can show it off when you do some flying kicks. They will not necessarily give you the ability to manipulate chakra, though.
- Naruto Ninja Essentials Low Cut Socks 5-Pack
- Officially-licensed Naruto Shippuden merchandise
- 5-pack of low-cut socks with Naruto designs
- Designs included: orange jacket, grey kunai and shurikens, red on black Akatsuki, black missing-nin symbols, and Naruto on black
- Naruto Shippuden logo on the bottom
- One size fits most
- Materials: 98% polyester / 2% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Naruto Ninja Essentials 5-pack Socks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.