Ain't got a lick of space
- Set of 10 handmade lollipops
- Encapsulated images of objects from our solar system
- The Earth is cotton candy flavored
Ain't got a lick of spaceIf you've been around ThinkGeek for a while, you already know this, but we once sold a candle that smelled like space - sort of ozone meets metal. Now, after numerous interviews with former astronauts, we can definitively say we know what space tastes like: lollipops.
No, space doesn't taste like lollipops. Or, well, we don't know. It very well might. But we do know that these Planetary Lollipops come in a set of 10 and are ready to send your tastebuds on a journey.
(You're already excited by the number, aren't you? Yes, it includes Pluto.)
These handmade Planetary Lollipops have inside their sugary goodness encapsulated images from our solar system: the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Each has its own flavor and comes individually wrapped in case you need to gift some. You never know when you're going to need to give someone Uranus.
- Planetary Lollipops
- Set of 10 handmade lollipops with images of objects from our solar system
- Sun - Marshmallow
- Mercury - Tropical Punch
- Venus - Cherry
- Earth - Cotton Candy
- Mars - Pear
- Jupiter - Key Lime
- Saturn - Guava
- Uranus - Blackberry
- Neptune - Mango
- Pluto - Strawberry / Kiwi
- The backs of the lollipops are black
- Set comes in a cute box with a flavor card so you don't have to come back here
- Each lollipop is individually wrapped and sealed in a clear plastic wrapper
- For nutrition and allergy information, click here
- Dimensions: 1 1/4" in diameter on a 4 1/2" stick
- Weight: 0.7 oz. each
- Made in the U.S.A.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Planetary Lollipops or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.