Outlander Tartan Pocket Square
Hip to Be a Scottish Square
- Pure lambswool pocket square
- Officially-registered Outlander tartan pattern
- Made in Scotland
The Dress Act 1746 was repealed in 1782, but you can still feel a little defiant with this Outlander Tartan Pocket Square in your pocket. The tartan design is officially registered for the Outlander TV series in the The Scottish Register of Tartans, and "ancient and weathered colours were used to simulate the natural wools and dyes available in the time period of the story," so this is the real deal. Made in Scotland of 100% pure new lambswool and everything.
- Outlander Tartan Pocket Square
- Officially-licensed Outlander merchandise
- Officially-registered tartan pattern with The Scottish Register of Tartans
- Perfect for adorning the pocket of any Outlander fan
- Put a dapper Outlander twist on a wedding party with the whole set: scarf, hat, tie, and pocket square.
- Materials: 100% pure new lambswool
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Imported (Made in Scotland)
- Dimensions: 12" x 12"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Outlander Tartan Pocket Square or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.