TPT Titanium Pocket Tool
What's it got in its pocketsssessss?
- Big things DO come in small packages
- Over a dozen tools in a minimalist package
- Made from aerospace grade 5 titanium alloy
The TPT Titanium Pocket Tool is a minimalist multitasker, the perfect lightweight companion that's actually designed to fit into your pocket along with other stuff. It features a stainless steel fork and finger-safe box opener insert that can be swapped for a standard utility blade (not included) if you so desire, bottle opener, 2 sizes of flathead screwdriver, mini pry bar, universal wrench, and a hex bit slot, along with a keychain attachment hole that has paracord through it. That's over a dozen useful tools packed into a tiny package that really does fit in your pocket.
- TPT Titanium Pocket Tool
- Compact EDC multi-tool with bottle opener, universal wrench, and a hex slot
- Multi-tool functions:
- Bottle opener
- Stainless steel fork + finger-safe box opener insert
- Flathead screwdriver
- Wide flathead screwdriver
- Internal magnet
- 1/4" (6mm) hex bit opening
- 1" and 2" measurement cues
- Mini pry bar
- Scraper edge
- 550 Paracord lanyard / key ring opening
- Universal wrench design (15 socket sizes - SAE 15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 in. + Metric 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 mm)
- Accepts standard utility razor blades (not included)
- Falls within TSA guidelines, but the inserts will need to be removed and placed in your checked bag
- Materials: Aerospace grade 5 titanium alloy body with 420 stainless steel insert
- Dimensions: 3" long x 1" tall x 0.2" thick
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
- Includes tool and leather sheath
- Note: To access the insert, you must push the button forcefully enough to open the frame up. It took us a few tries.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about TPT Titanium Pocket Tool or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.