Titan Loop - The Super-Tough Key Chain Cable
Always have the right cable
- Perfect charging tool for the cafe, the airport terminal, or anywhere you didn't expect to need to charge
- Choose Lighting or Micro-USB
- Always have a charging cable when you need it
And now you don't have to with the Titan Loop. Hook this 9" cable to your backpack or your keychain. It has a standard USB on one side and either a Lightning connection or a micro-USB connector on the other. It's long enough that your device isn't dangling precariously from an outlet but short enough that it's easy to carry with you everywhere. Even better, it's tough enough to take a beating, wrapped in two layers of flexible, high-strength steel, so even if it goes everywhere you do (we've seen where you go), it's still ready to juice up your device at the end of the day.
- Titan Loop - The Super-Tough Keychain Charging Cable
- Choose Lightning Cable or Micro-USB Cable (USB connector on opposite end)
- Lightning Cable compatible with For iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, and 5
- Connectors are permanently sealed with a one-piece housing fused directly over the electronics and metal cabling
- MFi Certified Lightning to USB Connector
- For charging and syncing
- Materials: Two layers of flexible, high-strength steel
- Water resistant (not waterproof, but then your phone probably isn't either)
- Dimensions: 9" long
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Titan Loop - The Super-Tough Key Chain Cable or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.