Death Star Salt and Pepper Shakers
Time to spice things up
- Ceramic salt and pepper shakers
- Great for collectors
- Fully-armed and operational
Spice up your next concave dish with these Star Wars Death Star Salt and Pepper Shakers. With each shaker as one half of the Death Star, these have plastic stoppers in the bottom for refilling when they run out. Sure, you can use these for salt and pepper, but we suggest you do something really devious and fill one with ground dried ghost pepper or something similarly evil.* Because then your Death Star can really earn its reputation. And you can give the "Now witness the power..." speech.
* Note: people are occasionally taken away from restaurants in ambulances when they eat super hot peppers. So don't ever surprise someone with ghost pepper. You could seriously hurt the person you're trying to prank. However, putting sugar or citric acid in the salt shaker is always a good laugh. Long as you don't have to remake dinner.
- Death Star Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Plastic stoppers in the bottom make them refillable
- Only one side has the concave dish composite beam superlaser (as it should be)
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 3" tall
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Death Star Salt and Pepper Shakers or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.