Web of the Spider-Man Knit Sweater - Exclusive
Santa's Little Spider Helpers
- An "ugly" sweater for both men and women
- But spiders are really quite beautiful, aren't they?
- A ThinkGeek exclusive design!
Santa's Little Spider HelpersWhat we really love about this sweater is that it's pretty subtle. It could be hours at a family dinner before Aunt May notices the spiders the the design, lurking around the neckline, across the chest pattern, and dangling down from their spider threads. And when she does notice? Uh, they're good luck Christmas spiders, Aunt May!
Cozy up in this 100% cotton sweater, knowing that your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will catch any criminals who might otherwise ruin your holiday in his web. The Fair-Isle-style pattern continues all the way around the back (without the hanging spiders), and the unisex styling makes it perfect for any Spider-Fan. And the design is a ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Mighty Fine, so you can only get it right here!
- Web of the Spider-Man Knit Sweater - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Mighty Fine
- Pattern continues all the way around the sweater (no hanging spiders on the back, though)
- You can call it an ugly sweater if you like - we think spiders are beautiful!
- Pullover styling
- 7 Gauge knit
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
|Chest||38 in.||40 in.||42 in.||44 in.||46 in.||48 in.||50 in.|
|Length||25 in.||25½ in.||26 in.||26½ in.||27¼ in.||28 in.||28¾ in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Web of the Spider-Man Knit Sweater - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.