Useless Light Switch
Out like a light
- Turn it on and it turns itself off
- Every flip of the switch will also make a smile appear on onlookers
- Not that you'll be able to enjoy it in the dark
Out like a lightThere are a lot of reasons for turning the lights off. Maybe you're trying to reduce energy usage to save money. Or the planet. Maybe you're flipping the switch so you can see the presentation. Or because you're ready to go to sleep. On occasion, both of these simultaneously.
Whatever reason you're ready to turn off the lights, the Useless Light Switch is here to help. You flip the lights on. And a lever comes out of the top screw hole in the switch plate to turn the lights back off. That's all it does, but we promise every time new people encounter it, the confused look on their faces will bring a smile to yours.
And nobody will ever leave the lights on again.
- Useless Light Switch
- Easy to install - no need to worry about electrical connections
- Does not use wall power for operation
- Small footprint fits directly behind your current single-gang light switch plate either beside or on top of your electrical box
- Use it to prank the n00b
- Great for teaching a lesson to folks who never turn the lights off
- Install it upside down to keep the lights ON
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 1" (mechanism)
- Fits behind your standard light switch plate
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Useless Light Switch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.