Captain America Rain Jacket
Let it shield you from the rain
- A star-spangled slicker in Cap's honor
- Waterproof with full-length zipper and hood
- Freedom is not having to carry an umbrella
Let it shield you from the rainCap has overcome Nazis, aliens, supervillains, old age - even death. He certainly wouldn't let a little thing like rain get in the way of his duties, and why should he? The most Star-Spangled of Avengers has a handy shield he can use for protection against the elements. Since we don't have Vibranium covered in our monthly budget (HR tells us aluminum is our limit), and shields are kinda bulky in real life, we looked to that ancient non-Super Soldier solution: the "rain jacket."
With the Captain America Rain Jacket, the science of waterproofing combines with the aesthetics of liberty. Cap's red, white and blues are fully represented: the iconic white star against the blue background on the chest, with hints of red in details at the shoulders and the distinctive Avengers logo on the right arm. The jacket itself is mainly black, which works on two levels. It's better for stealth maneuvers at night, and gives the slicker a whole "wait, is this actually a Bucky-As-Captain-America Rain Jacket?" vibe. A full zipper runs down the front and in lieu of an actual shield, there is a roomy hood to keep you dry. The best part? You don't need to be injected with a special serum to wear it!
- Captain America Rain Jacket
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Super Soldier-strength protection from the elements
- Full-length covered zipper with 2 zippered side pockets
- Chin guard flap
- Raglan-style inset sleeves
- Hood with windflap and drawstring
- Elastic waist and sleeve cuffs
- Materials: 100% nylon shell / 100% polyester lining
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold separately, inside out. Use only alkali-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- Waterproof Rating: 5000mm. Some resistance to moisture. Protects from light rain and dry snow with no pressure.
- Membrane technology
- Ages 13+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Captain America Rain Jacket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.