- Adjustable ring can be worn on different fingers
- Set with green Swarovski crystal
- Bring him to meetings with you to keep you company. And breathe fire on stupid people.
Metallic dragonWe cannot resist this dude's draconic charms. He reminds us of that unit on chameleons in middle school science class. Where you'd hold one, and he'd curl up around your finger lookin' at you like, "You gonna write your observations in that lab book or what?" This guy does not change color, but he does curl around your fingers and look fierce, which we think is enough to expect of him.
Starchaser Ring is an English pewter ring sculpted like a dragon that wraps around your finger. As such, it adjusts to a certain extent to fit your exact needs, hence the size ranges. We recommend you warm the metal in your hands before adjusting it. Unless you can convince him to give you a light.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Starchaser Ring
- Choose Size 6-7 or Size 8-9.5
- Slightly adjustable since it's open
- Looks like he's caught a green star!
- Multifinger ring wraps around one but spans three
- Materials: Fine English pewter with Swarovski crystal
- Dimensions: 2.1" wide x 1.2" high x 1.1" deep
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Starchaser Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.