- 3-inch BG42 ball bearing stainless steel blade
- 420HC handle with pocket clip and carabiner loop
- Looks like a little race car, vroom vroom
Vrooooom Skreeeech!The design of the Monacoe was inspired by the shape of an open-wheel race car, so we won't blame you if you zoom it around on your desk while making little "vroom vroom" noises, but we do advise you to keep the blade closed while you do it. For safety's sake, and for the good of your desk surface.
The Monacoe has a stretched-drop-point-style 3-inch blade made of BG42 ball bearing stainless steel. This steel has a very high edge retention rate, for major durability. 420HC handle with pocket clip and red ring carabiner loop, so you can wear it however you like. Frame lock keeps the blade exactly where you want it.
- Open-wheel race car inspired design
- Red rings serve as a carabiner loop
- Overall Length: 7 1/2"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Material: BG42 ball bearing stainless steel
- Blade Style: Stretched drop point
- Handle Material: 420HC
- Lock Style: Frame lock
- Carry System: Your pocket
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Monacoe or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.