2017 Doctor Strange Calendar
Do you think March will be Mordo Month?
- Includes spellbinding photos from the Marvel film each month
- A 16-month calendar for 2017, because it's the Calendar Supreme
- Benedict. Cumberbatch. In. A. Cape.
Do you think March will be Mordo Month?Our capes have been in a twist for months waiting for Doctor Strange to open in theaters. A man goes from surgeon to sorcerer. Magic and mysticism enter the MCU. Benedict Cumberbatch finally demonstrates some acting range by playing a highly-skilled egotistical genius (does that make Wong his new Watson?). Basically, we've been counting down the days. And we're all outta fingers.
Luckily the 2017 Doctor Strange Calendar is here to help. In a manner befitting a true Sorcerer Supreme, this calendar magically includes 16 months so you can start using it right away. Only less supreme sorcerers wait until the new year to crack open a fresh calendar. Use it to write in all your dentist check ups, oil changes, and trips to Dark Dimension so you'll never miss a thing - and enjoy exciting photos from the film each month! But really, any excuse to buy a Cumberbatch calendar (Cumbercalendar? Calendarbatch?) will do, right?
- 2017 Doctor Strange Calendar
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Featuring photos from the Doctor Strange film
- Add a dash of Cumberbatch to your wall
- Capacity: Mystically holds 16 months instead of the usual 12. Because there is more to the universe than you ever knew.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about 2017 Doctor Strange Calendar or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.