2017 Cat Shaming Daily Calendar
Good cats gone bad
- Get a laugh at photographic evidence of bad cat behavior
- Try to guess if the cats feel any remorse
- Daily Extras on the back of each page
Good cats gone badEveryone who has a pet (and a lot of people who don't) have seen some of the hilarious pictures online advertising people's pets and their bad behavior AKA pet shaming. Owners post photos of their furry loved ones with evidence of their bad behavior. If we are honest with ourselves though, we really should not do this because if there is anyone in the world who has seen us at our worst and still loves us, it's our pets. But we just can't help ourselves!
Get a daily dose of hilarious cat-shaming fun with the 2017 Cat Shaming Daily Calendar. Each day features a photo and caption contributed to the popular Tumblr blog.
"I'm Ellie… this morning I stole my mom's bacon crunch wrap and I have no remorse!!"
- 2017 Cat Shaming Daily Calendar
- Provides just a little bit of pet shaming fun each day of your year
- Fun for cat-lovers and cat-haters alike
- Features photos and captions from the popular Tumblr blog
- Daily extras on the back of each page
- Format: day-by-day calendar
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 6.2"
- ISBN: 9781449476083
- Publication Date: 8/9/2016
- Pages: 640
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about 2017 Cat Shaming Daily Calendar or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.