Exclusive Star Trek Next Gen Mugs
For Drinking You-Know-What, Hot
- Hot beverage holder for the Star Trek: TNG fan
- Available in your choice of Next Gen uniform color
- Combadge on one side, black glazed interior
For Drinking You-Know-What, HotAboard the U.S.S. Enterprise all of your needs are taken care of by the computer, and so you can order just about anything you want to drink from the replicator. There is a price to pay for this, though: the paradox of too many choices; the paralysis that comes with infinite possibility. The reason Jean-Luc Picard always orders "tea, Earl Grey, hot" is the same reason why some CEOs have a closet full of just one outfit: it saves valuable time and brain space to not make a choice and just stick with something you know you'll like. Time and brainspace you need as the captain of Starfleet's flagship.
Whatever your go-to drink of choice, a Star Trek Next Gen mug in your division's color is the vessel to sip it from. Choose Sciences Blue, Engineering and Security Gold, or Command Red. No matter which one you choose, you'll get a TNG combadge on one side of the mug, and a glazed black interior to match those snazzy Starfleet uniforms. If you're having trouble deciding on a drink for inside the mug, try starting with Picard's usual order and see how it suits you. If you're having trouble deciding on which mug color to get, well, of course we're going to tell you to try out all three!
- Exclusive Star Trek Next Gen Mugs
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Choose Blue, Gold, or Red
- Mugs in Next Gen uniform colors with combadge decoration, black glazed interior
- Perfect vessel for your tea, Earl Grey, hot
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Not microwave safe
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not soak
- (Yes, we know, we know. Just hand wash these without soaking them in a bunch of water, or else you'll have to ask the replicator to make you a new one.)
- Ages 12+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Exclusive Star Trek Next Gen Mugs or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.