For those who <3 math
- Mathematical symbols you can wear
- Measure .6" square (Our Pi are squared.)
- Functionally equivalent whether you call it "math" or "maths"
For those who <3 mathDespite what our Algebra 2 teacher tried to turn it into, mathematics can be beautiful. The first time you graph a parabola in geometry. The recognition of the Fibonacci sequence in a fern. The moment you get to the Q.E.D. bit in a particularly vexing proof. There's beauty in symmetry and simplicity, and there's beauty in Chaos Theory.
Some people may call you irrational for flashing these Pi Earrings. Those people know what they're talking about. These are made from mirror gold acrylic, and they're sure to catch everyone's attention. They're basically perfect for math proselytizers. We need more of those.
For our customers with nickel allergies: the posts on these are made from surgical steel. Depending on the makeup of that steel it may or may not contain nickel.
- Pi Earrings
- Earrings have plastic disc stabilizers & bullet-clutch backs
- Materials: Mirror gold acrylic with surgical steel posts
- Dimensions: .6" square (Our Pi are squared.)
- Weight: They don't even register on our postal scale
- Made in the U.S.A.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pi Earrings or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.