Superman Silhouette Gold Cufflinks - Exclusive
Man of Gold
- Gold-colored cufflinks featuring the Man of Steel
- Fixed-back closure with DC Comics logo
- Gift box included, and only available from ThinkGeek!
Man of GoldWhat if instead of the Man of Steel, Superman was really the Man of Gold? (Okay, okay, we know that he does turn gold in the 853rd century, but that's a ways off from now, isn't it?) At 225 pounds, as Superman famously stately his weight in an interview with Daily Planet reporter Lois Lane, that would make him worth about $4.3 million (USD) today. But only if you could manage to melt him down and sell him, which might be a little tricky, given those laser eyes of his.
Better idea: honor Kal-El with these gold-colored cufflinks featuring his silhouette. With a matte black background and red enamel for his insignia and cape, they come with fixed-back closures featuring the DC Comics logo. All in an attractive box, suitable for gifting. The perfect gift for the superhero in your life and only available from ThinkGeek!
- Superman Silhouette Gold Cufflinks - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Perfect gift for the superhero in your life
- Gold-colored cufflinks with matte black and red enamel
- Fixed-back closure features the DC Comics logo
- Comes in attractive gift box
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Superman Silhouette Gold Cufflinks - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.