Nokē Bluetooth Padlock
Lock and load this app onto your phone
- Wireless, app-controlled padlock
- Compatible with Bluetooth® 4.0
- App available for iOS, Android, and Windows phones
Think how much happier you'd be if you'd bought this product. Because if you had installed the Nokē Bluetooth Padlock, your phone would be your key. The free app you install on your phone (iOS, Android, and Windows phone) uses Bluetooth® to talk to the Nokē padlock and convince it to let you in. Got some dude off of Freecycle who needs to get into your storage unit? Let him unlock it via the app, and it will log his access. Or let one of your friends get your homework out of your locker for you while you're out sick. You know, we probably wouldn't have dreaded high school gym so much if we had this cool gadget. No, wait. We can't claim that, because really nothing makes high school gym better.
- Nokē Bluetooth Padlock
- A padlock you unlock with your smartphone
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- Requires Bluetooth® 4.0
- Share your lock with family and friends, plus track who's accessed it
- Customize how near your phone must be to unlock the lock
- Materials: Steel with a boron-hardened shackle
- Water and weather resistant (IP66 rated)
- Batteries: CR2032 watch battery (included & replaceable)
- Battery it ships with should last for the next year
- If the battery inside the lock dies with your stuff inside, you can "jump" it with another battery
- Plus, you can set a sort of morse code access, too, which is great when you don't want to look for your phone or it's out of juice
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" tall x 2 1/4" wide x 1 1/4" thick with 1/3" diameter shackle
- Weight: 14 oz.
- The app can manage multiple padlocks
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Nokē Bluetooth Padlock or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.