The Walking Dead "Cuff Me" Bracelet by Love and Madness
Held hostage by your favorite zombie show
- For those held hostage by The Walking Dead
- To fasten, hook one cuff through the other and close it
- The release is on the handcuff itself
This bangle bracelet seems more Andrea's style, though. To fasten it, you hook one cuff through the other and close it. Fortunately, you don't have to have a key; there's a little release on the handcuff itself. From our friends at Love and Madness. A small Walking Dead logo charm dangles from it, to clarify that you're not just into um... handcuffs. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Moving on.
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese.
- The Walking Dead "Cuff Me" Bracelet
- Officially-licensed AMC's The Walking Dead merchandise
- To fasten, hook one cuff through the other and close it - the release is on the handcuff itself
- From our friends at Love and Madness
- Materials: 316L stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" circumference closed
- Weight: 1/3 oz.
About Love and Madness
Love and Madness is a woman-owned and operated accessories brand. They collaborate with Disney, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, and Tokidoki to bring cool stuff to the masses by mashing up fashion and trend with pop culture. In the short time since its inception, Love and Madness has rapidly developed a cult following, and we're proud to add them to ThinkGeek's collection.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Walking Dead "Cuff Me" Bracelet by Love and Madness or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.