Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Light Up Keychain
1.21 jigawatts!? Great Scott!
- Mini light up Flux Capacitor keychain
- Runs on electricity. No plutonium required.
- Does not function as an actual time machine. Probably.
1.21 jigawatts!? Great Scott!We had a vision here at ThinkGeek. We slipped and hit our head on the sink. It was mostly fuzzy. Actually, it was all fuzzy. There was a definite concussion involved. But after that, we had another vision! It involved carrying around the beloved Flux Capacitor everywhere we go. And so it shall be.
The Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Light Up Keychain shrinks down one of your favorite devices for making time travel possible and lets you hook it right on your keychain. No plutonium needed - this sucker is electrical. Light up your keychain with hottest new invention this side of Hill Valley.
- Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Light Up Keychain
- Officially-licensed Back to the Future merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Light up mini Flux Capacitor
- On/off button on the side to activate the time travel! Err...lights. We mean lights.
- Batteries: 3 LR44/AG13 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 2" x 1 3/4" x 3/4"
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Light Up Keychain or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.