Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wall Charger
Where we're going we don't need roads
- Charge two devices at once via USB
- Flux Capacitor lights up with On/Off switch on the side
- This sucker's electrical
Where we're going we don't need roadsWe've come to the realization that the Flux Capacitor is very versatile. You need to travel to the future to fix your kids? No problem. Maybe you need it for more of an everyday use though, like, say, charging electronics. Consider it done. This sucker runs on electricity so it can charge your electronics with ease, and, bonus points, it lights up!
The Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wall Charger is modeled after Dr. Emmett Brown's device that makes time travel possible. This plugs in any standard three-pronged outlet (Type B) and charges devices via USB. When your phone hits 88 percent, you're gonna see some serious... stuff. Probably pictures of corgis and kittens, but serious stuff nonetheless.
- Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wall Charger
- Officially-licensed Back to the Future merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Perfect for the person who keeps messing up the space time continuum
- Charge two devices via USB at once via a standard 3-prong Type B outlet
- On/Off switch on the side turns on the Flux Capacitor lights
- Input Voltage: AC 100V to 240V, 50/60 Hz 150mA
- Output Voltage: DC 4.75V to 5.25V, 500mA
- Dimensions: 3" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Back to the Future Flux Capacitor Wall Charger or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.