Warcraft Horde Power Bank
Find your power. Discover your strength. Save your World.
- 6720 mAh
- Output: Two 5V/2A ports
- Gets you back into the game
Find your power. Discover your strength. Save your World.If you're having trouble with that first bit from the Warcraft movie tagline, we have emergency backup power right here. These power banks let you keep going when the going gets tough and your device's mana is depleted. (Ed. note: Do not pour mana over your device, even if you have that fancy Samsung Galaxy S7. Whaaaaat?)
We don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the symbol on this Warcraft Horde Power Bank is dimensional, and it lights up. It stores almost 7000 mAh and has 2 USB 2.0 output ports - you provide the cables for whatever you want to charge, which makes it compatible with basically anything you have the cable for. The outputs are both 5V/2A for faster charging. Because we're guessing you'd rather get back to whatever it was you were doing.
- Warcraft Horde Power Bank
- Officially-licensed Warcraft merchandise
- Compatible with devices using micro-USB or the Lightning connector (iPhone 5+, iPad Air+, iPad Mini+, 4th Generation iPad+, and 5th generation iPod Touch+)
- Dimensional Horde symbol lights up when charging
- Dual USB ports allow 2 devices to be charged simultaneously
- Input: 5V/2A max
- Output 1: 5V/2.4A max
- Output 2: 5V/2A / 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A max
- LED power indicator
- On/off button to preserve battery life when not charging
- Materials: PVC & ABS
- Batteries: 6720 mAh
- Charges via micro-USB cable
- Dimensions: 4.4" high X 3.2" wide X 0.8" deep
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Warcraft Horde Power Bank or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.