Love Letter - The Game
Go forth and fetch some fish for the princess
- Fast playing
- Easy to learn
- Eminently portable
Go forth and fetch some fish for the princessThe idea behind Love Letter is that the players around the table are suitors to the princess. The individuals represented on the cards have various levels of connection to the princess; a higher number gives a player a better chance at delivering the love letter. Each round you draw a card and play a card, trying to eliminate the other suitors through deduction. You win by either knocking all the other suitors out or having the closest connection when the deck is empty.
One of the best things about Love Letter is its size. Portable, it can be basically played entirely handheld, which makes it great to take with you for when there's no wifi or you're stuck someplace waiting on something (food, movie, flight, audience with the princess, etc.).
- Love Letter Card Game
- For 2-4 players
- Ages 10+
- Play time: 15-20 minutes
- Mechanic: Hand management and player elimination
- 16 game cards
- 4 reference cards (to help players remember the mechanics)
- 13 tokens of affection
- This is the "Tempest edition," which is basically the default version
- Not sure if it's for you? Watch a game with the TableTop episode.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Love Letter - The Game or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.