A Song of Ice and Fire Cloth-Bound Boxed Set
... and my House smells of rich mahogany
- Makes you look organized even if you aren't
- Covers are leathercloth (cotton & vinyl that feels like leather)
- Includes the first five books
Whether you started reading long ago in 1996 and have mismatched editions or you picked ASOIAF up after the HBO series began and have it purely digitally, this A Game of Thrones Cloth Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire Series) can bring some GOT order to your shelves. The case holds the first five books as a matched set: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. The binding is flexible. The books feel good in your hands. It's a really sweet set.
- A Game of Thrones Leather-Cloth Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire Series)
- A perfect gift for someone who hasn't started the books but loves the show
- Also good for folks who read the series digitally but enjoy physical books
- Includes A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons
- Materials: Leathercloth (cotton & vinyl that feels like leather)
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 6.4" x 9.6"
- Weight: 6.8 pounds
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about A Song of Ice and Fire Cloth-Bound Boxed Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.