Star Trek TNG Replica Foam Bat'leth
Get your own Sword of Honor
- Almost 4 feet across
- Weighs less than 2 pounds
- Today is a good day to buy
Get your own Sword of HonorGeeks are not known to be the most coordinated bunch. And, for some reason, we're unduly attracted to metal objects with sharp points. Instead of shouting after us, "Don't run with scissors!" our mothers should have drilled into us "Don't run with prop replicas!" It would have been far more applicable and possibly could have helped us avoid a few awkward late night trips to the ER in full costume.
If you decide that today's a good day to die and fall on this bat'leth, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Especially if there are other Klingons watching. That's because although this massive piece looks just like the screen-used prop it was modeled after, it's made of foam. Despite being almost 4 feet across, it weighs less than 2 pounds, which means you can practice your sweet Klingon warrior moves without hurting yourself or even getting winded. It's the perfect final piece for that costume, but it'd look pretty sweet hanging over your mantel, too. Just sayin'.
- Star Trek Klingon Bat'leth Foam Prop Replica
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- From NECA
- Modeled after a screen-used ST:TNG prop
Composite baakoniteHand-painted foam
- Dimensions: 42 1/2" long x 15 1/2" wide x 1" thick
- Central hand-grip diameter 5 1/2"; outer hand-grip diameter 5"
- Weight: 1 3/4 lbs.
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TNG Replica Foam Bat'leth or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.